Motherhood Maternity / Destination Maternity Corporation / quality complaint

1 United States

Hi,

I purchased a pair of Motherhood maternity brand dress pants a few months ago from one of your outlet locations. I love the style and fit of the pants but don't wear them very often because they don't have back pockets which is inconvenient for me at work. Although they've only been worn a few times, it appears that the elastic fibers on every single seam, top to bottom, have started poking through the fabric like little hairs. The inside seams, outside seams, and worst of all the seams down the butt and back of the legs. It looks terrible! Being that these weren't inexpensive pants, I was extremely disappointed with the quality. In comparison; I have 2 pair of Target maternity pants that I purchased months earlier and wear each pair twice a week every week. They've held up beautifully and were half the price. I normally don't do this but felt compelled to reach out because I was so disappointed. I have several tops, pajama sets, dresses and pairs of jeans from motherhood maternity and never had such a terrible quality issue. My receipt and tags are obviously long gone so I haven't discussed this at any store locations. I was wondering if there is anything you can do?

Thanks,