Motel 6room quality

My brother checked into the Motel 6 on Wednesday, May 22 at around 5pm and I got off of work at around 10pm and met him there. Upon entering the room, I tripped and stumbled. When I looked down at the floor, I saw that one of the boards of the floor was warped and peeling from the floor causing s flap that was essentially a hazard. I then noticed several other boards throughout the room warped from water damage. Due to exhaustion, I temporarily dismissed the damage. I went into the bathroom area and heard water running and thought my brother had left the shower running. I turned the knobs and realized it was just leaking. I told my brother to let the front office know first thing in the morning. In addition, I have seen several roaches in the room.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Marietta, GA I paid daily online and my brother has informed the management daily about the condition of the room and they have yet to send maintenance to look at other fix the issues.
We were told that we would receive 10% off our next night but we have not seen that reflected. Due to our financial state, this is the only hotel we can afford in the area and we have had other experiences at the same hotel that were exceptional. But this time I feel that nothing has been done to accommodate us nor fix these problems. I feel like if there is water damage then mold Is guaranteed and mold is dangerous. What can be done to rectify this situation? I feel we should be compensated not only for the state of the room, but additionally for the lack of attention this matter has received.

Sa