Motel 6 Pinole CA / health hazard

Last night, me & my fiancé booked a room @ Motel 6 in Pinole Ca for 4 nights. As soon as we checked in, we ran 2 go get food before settling into the room. When we returned, i went into the bathroom & found spots of blood on the floor. After seeing that, I went around the whole room only to find MORE blood on the walls as well as hair and stains on the blankets and gum on the bed frame and (wooden) floors had not been swept at all. When my fiancé went to tell the man working the front desk, he told my fiancé that there was nothing he could do because he didn't have anymore rooms to switch us to. He told my fiancé, "I can switch you to a different room tomorrow". I was not happy with that, so I decided to go back to the front desk myself and ask for the manager. When the manager came out, I asked for a refund or a different Motel 6 location to be transferred to. He told me that he could not refund or switch us to a different hotel, but he did give us another room but the room he gave us was also dirty (no blood though) but not very clean. Me and my fiancé had to sleep there because we had no money to be able to afford another hotel since the manager refused to give us our money back. I have photos of the blood and dirty floors and the gum. If we don't get our money back, we will have to stay there again tonight and I don't feel comfortable AT ALL sleeping there knowing that my sheets may not be clean or sanitary. Please tell me how I can get a refund for this. This is unfair treatment and we are paying $414 that we barely have for a motel that is not clean or sanitary.

Ra