Motel 6 Paducah / broken air 93 degrees in room
I am in shock as I sweat sitting here in paducah today. I didn't get a bit of sleep, I have complained to three different people in the last 24 hours and they still haven't fixed our air. One worker said to shut it off for a few, didnt work, then another front desk employee came to check it out, SHE WALKED IN OUR ROOM WITH A LIT CIGARETTE RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY TWIN BABIES! I CANT EVEN BELIEVE THISS. we asked for another room and they said they we're booked but I seen many empty rooms at midnight when I walked out for air since it's cooler outside. I paid 76$ to stay here. And this is how they run this place? Not even an apology!
More Motel 6 Paducah Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list 
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given 
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms! 
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers 
- Motel 6 - sanitary conditions and overall customer service from upper management
- Motel 6 - motel rooms 
- Motel 6 - manager unprofessional and rude behavior
- Motel 6 - refund for not just one day but two days
- Motel 6 - bad service and dirty/broken room.