[Resolved] Morgan Properties — morgan properties in windsor mill md.
My son came to visit me for a couple of weeks when a tow Truck came around to tow his car which he was in the wrong His tags had expired the tow truck driver said that the property manager told him to tow this car it happened twice he finally got the tags straight but but this happened in may as I was out walking today I see that two other cars there tags expired and one car didn't have tags I thought that they might have been targeting my son and I was angry something needs to b done with these two cars feel free to contact me at+[protected]
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Morgan Properties Customer Care's Response, Aug 02, 2018
Please let me know what community you call home so I can look into this. [protected]@morganproperties.com
More Morgan Properties Complaints & Reviews
- Morgan Properties - illegal business practices 
- Morgan Properties - in pa landlord can attach wages! 
- Morgan Properties - horrible management & utility ripoff 
- Morgan Properties - scam artists 
- Morgan Properties - late fees 
- [Resolved] Morgan Properties - poor management at briarwood apartments laurel md
- [Resolved] Fox Run Apartment - refused keys to apartment
- Morgan Properties - additional charges
- [Resolved] Morgan Properties - flooring
- [Resolved] Morgan Properties - the apts at diamond ridge