[Resolved] Morgan Properties / charges in excess of security deposit

When we moved in we were charged and paid a security deposit that the company was allowed to keep upon our exiting to cover any small damages or cleaning that had to be done to the apt. They kept the deposit which I have no problem with and then charged us an additional $500 fee. The apartment was left spotless with only normal wear and tear which the security deposit covered. The only area that was damaged was the area where we had mold growing that the property kept putting off fixing. They will not return my calls and the charges have since been put onto my credit. I know we can fight to have it removed but it is next to impossible when they will not return calls or answer questions about why we are being charged this much. Look out for any complexes this company owns. They are great until you leave.

• Resolution statement

• Morgan Properties Customer Care's Response, Oct 24, 2018

I would be very happy to help address these concerns- please email me at [protected]@morganproperties.com with the name of the community, your name, any pictures of your unit after you moved out as well as any communication you had with the property to report the mold concerns.

Ni