Morgan & Morgan / i'm tired of how attornies get away with ruining peoples

GA, United States Review updated:

Morgan & Morgan are nothing but crooks themselves. They agreed to take my case 5 months ago on 10/24/2011. They told me i had a case after i explained to them how i sustained my injuries.

I will file a complaint with the Georgia Bar. The Bar doesn't "Tolerate" Georgia Attornies leaving their clients out in the cold. Why did they "TAKE" my cause to begin with. It has been almost 6 months since i sighed a contract for them to be my attorney. I signed it on "10/24/2011". I just would like to know "WHY". I have sustained permanent injuries from the other parties negligence. Thanks to Morgan & Morgan ### Attornies. I will never get compensated.

But this isn't over yet not from a long shot. I am reporting their actions to the Georgia Bar.

This is to "Morgan & Morgan. I have told nothing but the truth i would not file a complaint for the hell of it unless i had a problem with your firm. I have a major problem with your firm for being treated "Unfairly". Your attorney's used to for the ### insurance they still DO!. You can't claim "Defamation Of Character" because i haven't "LIED" about what your attorney's have done to me.

I have lost all faith in attorneys know. I don't know how to proceed in getting damages. I have lost my job i am unable to work because i am on pain medications everyday. I would advise people to stay "AWAY" from this law firm. On lawyers.com they have a 3.7 rating the negative comments are more then the positive comments. I wish i had looked online before i hired these a**holes.

Comments

• La
      18th of Apr, 2012

I'm financially ruined & i'm about to lose everything i have ever worked for. My unemployment has run out due to my injuries i no longer can work. I have filed for my social security disability but that could take forever to get approved.