Monterey Financial Services / payments
I'm an international customer of Monterey Financial Services. I'm paying off a loan with Worldwide Travel Experts. I've set up monthly direct debit for MFS to take money from my account, but they don't take the money and then send emails and call at four in the morning telling me my payment are overdue and then they charge a late payment fee. The money sits in my account for them to take but they don't take it. It's definitely not a problem with my card or my bank here in Australia as Monterey Financial Services have already taken money prior to setting up direct debit. Given the Sydney/California time difference, it's hard to make phone calls to them and no matter how many times I tell them the money is there, they don't take it. I can't have money sitting in my account exclusively for them, that's my everyday expenses/living account that I use all the time. I no longer want the Worldwide Travel Experts membership as dealing with MFS has caused a lot of stress and panic.
More Monterey Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- Monterey Financial Services - Don't do business with the financial thieves of this world! 
- Monterey Financial Services - Fraud 
- Monterey Financial Services - Violation of customer right of unfaithful service product 
- Monterey Financial Services - ongoing harassment and intimidation 
- Monterey Financial Services - Suits for products or services not provided