Monitronics Security Services / Refusal to stop service

United States Review updated:
This is the absolute worst refusal to stop service. I am going to seek each and every avenue to file legal and ethical complaints against Monitronics Security Services. Fortunately we had no real need for their services for the 3 years that we did utilize them. To me they have proved to be ONLY a money collection spot and I will be seeking out "CLASS ACTION LEGAL ACTIONS" because I can be assured at the manner in which Monitronics does conduct business, there is most certainly a legal penalty!!!

A  3rd of Jan, 2008 by
I am now encountering similar problem with Monitronics. They continue to pull money from my account after the contract ended. After my home burned, I was told that I had to continue to make payment because I was still under contract, After my home was reconstructed, I called them serveral time to install the system back, but I was told that they did not have an agent in my area and that I should have gotten someone to install it for me, even though they were still receiving automatic payments from my account.
N  3rd of Jul, 2013 by
Monitronics has bad customer service. their equipment is obsolete and they
Continue to charge premium prices without upgrading their services
N  8th of Jul, 2013 by
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for informing me of your concern. I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. I understand your frustrations regarding your concern with our customer service agents and I will like to assist you to resolve any questions or concerns you may have. Please contact me at 855-299-2081 Monday through Thursday 10:30am-7:30pm and Friday 8:30am-5:00pm Central Time.
Chris Khouthong
Executive Response

Moni Smart Security / Monitronics International Logo Moni Smart Security / Monitronics International
1990 Wittington Pl.