Monitronics Security Services / Refusal to stop service

This is the absolute worst refusal to stop service. I am going to seek each and every avenue to file legal and ethical complaints against Monitronics Security Services. Fortunately we had no real need for their services for the 3 years that we did utilize them. To me they have proved to be ONLY a money collection spot and I will be seeking out "CLASS ACTION LEGAL ACTIONS" because I can be assured at the manner in which Monitronics does conduct business, there is most certainly a legal penalty!!!

Comments

Ed
  3rd of Jan, 2008

I am now encountering similar problem with Monitronics. They continue to pull money from my account after the contract ended. After my home burned, I was told that I had to continue to make payment because I was still under contract, After my home was reconstructed, I called them serveral time to install the system back, but I was told that they did not have an agent in my area and that I should have gotten someone to install it for me, even though they were still receiving automatic payments from my account.

Sa
  3rd of Jul, 2013

Monitronics has bad customer service. their equipment is obsolete and they
Continue to charge premium prices without upgrading their services

Mo
  8th of Jul, 2013

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for informing me of your concern. I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. I understand your frustrations regarding your concern with our customer service agents and I will like to assist you to resolve any questions or concerns you may have. Please contact me at 855-299-2081 Monday through Thursday 10:30am-7:30pm and Friday 8:30am-5:00pm Central Time.
Chris Khouthong