Monitronics / Phone contract agreement scam
Called to ask for a quote on upgrading a former system, and the equipment and monthly charges associated with that upgrade. Asked for a contract to be mailed to me, which it was... With a bill for the service that I supposedly verbally agreed to reactivating which I did not. Basically they took it upon themselves based on my phone call requesting a QUOTE, to reactivate service. then when we called to inform them of the error, they insisted that I had actually agreed to the reactivation and tried to say that we were responsible for the bill. After being put in a very rude loop of hold time and people with attitudes it was decided that they would cancel the fraudulent contract. It's a phone scam just like every other fraudulent company out there, do not even call them for a quote unless you feel like having a bill sent to you for something you did not actually sign up for!
More Monitronics Complaints & Reviews
- Monitronics Security - Stay away from Monitronics at all costs! 
- Monitronics - Failure to stop billing 
- Monitronics - fraud 
- Monitronics - Stay FAR away from Monitronics 
- Monitronics - Will Not Cancel Service 
- Moni Smart Security / Monitronics International - security system - being charged during hurricane maria and will not cancel as we were displaced to the usa
- Monitronics - I am complaining about the unit. I can only unlock the door with the key, and it is not registering on my phone.
- Monitronics - security. refund. or 2 years free.
- Monitronics - I called in oct. and requested to have my account disconnected! new withdraw in dec.!!
- Monitronics - home security