Moneybookers And Neteller — closing of account for no good reason
Yesterday both my moneybookers and neteller accounts were closed. The reason given was that after review my ID documents did not meet the requirements. I had sent them official Belgian ID documents.
After calling both companies all they told me is that the security department made the decision and they can not give me further assistance.
I had both accounts for a few years and had actually never used them. I am not a gambler and not involved in anything illegal.
I have since researched this matter online and have found many people in the same situation. It seems this happens completely at random. I am actually lucky i had no money in the accounts, but other people were not so lucky. After the accounts are closed u get no further assistance and the money in your account is gone.
So be aware of using these companies and do your research before u get involved with them.
Both companies deny they are working together but it really would be a big coincidence. I had not used both accounts for years and now in one day both accounts are closed. Moneybookers had actually allready accepted the documents and then after neteller closed my account decided to do the same.
I actually would like everyone who has a similar story to contact the appropriate government agencies to complain. This has to be stopped!
More Moneybookers And Neteller Complaints & Reviews
- Mb*moneybookers.com - charged my credit card 
- Mojang / Moneybookers - hacking / stealing money off my credit card 
- Mb Minecraft Moneybookers - minecraft game charged to my visa 
- Moneybookers.com - fraud and misrepresentation! 
- Moneybookers.com - moneybookers ebay 
- Skrill - account active but I can not use
- Skrill - skrill not responding 
- Skrill Or Moneybookers - skrill ripped client's money out of withdrawal amount 
- Skrill Limited - skrill account
- Skrill.com - good