Money Network — just got my card friday the 12th of may, robot on the phone says its 'invalid'
I typed the number of my card and the last four digits of my ssn about 6 times in the past week trying to activate my payroll card, the robot on the phone tells me that I have entered an 'Invalid number of digits' each time. It has been nearly a week since i've gotten my card and nothing had changed. I would like my money transferred or a new card that will work at least, Cant get a human on the phone so i'm not sure where else to turn.
More Money Network Complaints & Reviews
- ADP Money Network - false information/inability it access funds 
- Money Network - won't release my money 
- Money Network Pay Card - unspecified conditions 
- Money Network - money network card and dispute department 
- Money Network - mn is not giving me my $ 
- Money Network - unauthorized transactions 
- Money Network Financial / EverywherePaycard.com - overall customer service
- Money Network - money network customer care
- Moneynetwork.com - hold on money 
- Money Network - checks sent to me from money ne