Monarch Dental / notice of refund but no payment
Monarch Dental sent the first notice of a refund in Feb 2011. The notice said bring the notice to the office and a refund check would be sent within 7-14 days. 4 months later I recieved the same notice and recieved the same answer but was also told the second notice was a mistake. 3 weeks after recieving the second notice I was told at the office visit that they were still trying to verify if the refund was for the payient or the insurance company. They said they would not give a corperate office phone number or a point of contact to talk to about the notice.
Very disappointed in the managment of this company!
More Monarch Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Monarch Dental - cruel doctor 
- Monarch Dental - fraud - overcharged
- Monarch Dental - overcharging, unnecessary work
- Monarch Dental - I should have listened to the complaints all over the internet about monarch before giving them my $ 
- Monarch Dental - ortho addtional charges
- Monarch Dental - useless dental care
- Monarch Dental - lies and steals 
- Monarch Dental - I am complaining about service.
- Monarch dental - Mckinney, texas - making false diagnosis
- Monarch Dental - dental work