Monarch Dental / totally unprofessional

1 United States

Went in for mild toothache. Dr. was unable to see which tooth was bad even with an x-ray. They blew air into the tooth causing the nerves to become painful. Dr. stated the tooth had a small crack in it and wanted to do a crown and all this other stuff. When I asked for a second opinion the Dr. had an attitude and even though I ask her to not tell the other Dr. what she had found, that did not happen because the other Dr. also had an attitude with me. They asked if I had seen the crack and when I thought they were going to put die in it so I could see the crack, they blew air in it again instead, causing great pain. After leaving the office the tooth became extremely painful, so much so that my husband had to call them to call in a prescription. They would not let us speak to the Dr. and stated she would not give me anything that I was to just take Tylenol or ibprophen. After my husband called back again asking for some help. They finally said they would call in a prescription after the Dr. was done with another patient. An hour and half later the prescription was never called in and of course the office was closed. When my husband called them the next morning they said that they could not get through and or they kept hanging up at the Wal-Mart we asked them to call. Even though the Wal-Mart pharmacy has an answering machine to leave prescriptions on. I then asked them to send it to another location, which they said they would. I then called the Monarch main office to file a complaint and when they put me on hold to find out if the prescription was called in they told me that I was to just take 800mg Motrin because the Dr. was not call anything in. Do not go to this express, drive thru, hurry up, back yard dentist organization. They take your money, herd you through after long wait times and quick I don't care diagnosis. They either do not teach bed side manners and patient care or this place did not attend the class. Totally unprofessional. Spreads the word, save your money, time and most important save yourself some PAIN.