Momentum Direct / scam and cheating!

I wish that I had read the complaints section about momentum direct before I fell for their scam. I too was told that all I needed to do to try their product was to pay shipping and handling for a free trial. Weeks went by before they took the 2.74 out of my checking acct. and then 2 days later the diet pills came. That package was actually postmarked in TX on Oct 2, 2007 . After a couple of days of being dissatisfied with the product I was getting it prepared to return. I figured they also had a website that would allow me to contact them. That is when I came across the complaints section. I then looked at my online banking to see that they had taking 49.95 out of my acct on the 5th. Not even allowing me the chance to use the free trial. I was so up set that I tried to call the co. with NO luck. I then have sent them about 20 emails practically threatening them to return the money to my acct or send me a check. They even used a check number from my acct that was already used for something else. When I saw that they picked one of my check numbers by random, I was actually floored. I have been in touch with my bank and now I am begging anyone to give me a suggestion on what to do next...

Comments

• Mi
      14th of Feb, 2008
    Momemtum Direct - None authorization for payment!
    Momentum Direct
    1010 Magnolia Blvd
    Magnolia
    Texas
    Phone: 281-356-1400

This diet product was sent to me without request and billed to my bank account. Mailed back bunt unable to email or reach by phone to request refund.