Mobinil / faulty bill
Dear customers of Mobinil,
As one of the old customers of this provider, I'm going through very bad experience now.
Let this letter of complaint be a warning to all of you and a kind of guide to those facing the same problem.
Briefly, my line was cut without warning for exceeding the credit limits. I've got the detailed bill and together with Mobinil agent we found mistake in calculation of internet data. We filed a complaint.I was told my bill will be changed at the end of the month. But to open the line I should pay 2000EGP. I paid.
At the end of the month I got a message warning my line will be cut for the same reasons. When i went to the same Mobinil agent, the team leader refused to help me. He said the invoice was correct and I could complain to whoever i wanted.
Shocked with such rude and unprofessional attitude, I called 155. It's the National telecommunication Regulatory Authority (NTRA), specializing on such cases. My complaint was received. Within 14 days my case should be sorted out. The personnel in this agency surprised my with their high efficiency and quick respond.
I don't know why Mobinil can't correct my invoice when the mistake is so obvious, just simple calculation mistake. I've god the proof and going to fight for my rights.
Summarizing the above, if you have got any problem similar to mine, please DO NOT keep quite. Fight for your rights.
Please dial 155 and you will find qualified specialists to help you.
More Mobinil Complaints & Reviews
- Orange Telecom - phone fraud 
- Orange Telecom - scam mail! 
- orange mobile - awarded $3,000,000 
- Orange Telecom - cheating job seekers! 
- Mobinil Egypt - deactivating the line without warning 
- Mobinil - internet package 
- orange mobile company - lucky draw 
- orange home broadband - referral to debt collecting agency with no notification
- Orange Mobile, San Pedro, Malaga - rosalind scott-gibb
- Orange Brand Services (formerly Mobinil) - home 4g