Mobilink / message sending failed to any network exept my own no &+[protected]

Pakistan Review updated:

I'm from rawalpindi, I 've a problum from two days message is not sending to any network execpt my own no &+[protected], but I 'm regular receiving messages from all networks, today morning I did complain on 111they told me procedure I did same but error is not gone, pleaseplease immedeiatly remove this error please, i'm near railway hospital, rawalpindi, we 've to wish any one please we request you remove this error soon. Best regards.

Comments

• Cu
      Jan 20, 2012

sir,
    I have called many times to helpline that their is sms sending problem, he said that their is no problem in service your handset have any problem you should restart you handset after deleting sent and out box sms. I did this and changed hand set but all in vain.
    so i request to you if you can't resolve problem them why you misguide the customer????
    plz resolve my problem or tell me so that i can use or port it to any other network
    03006397047 that is mine number

Jun 23, 2012
    Best Best Advice

Dear Mobilink Management I have lodged so many complaints to your pathetic members that i an unable to receive msgs and incoming calls and its been a week time no body contacted me and seems everybody is deaf and finally i have decided to shift some other network and leave your worst organization user of 03005571260

• Aq
      Apr 10, 2013

Mobilink Tower Jhoke Bhaar Waali is not workink. There is no network of Mobilink Please send your team to Check Thank You..!

• Em
      Oct 26, 2017

My msgs and mobile data isnt working . Message sending failed error. I am unable to send msgs to anyone. I can only recieve msgs . Why ? Whats the matter?