Mobilink / abusing massages

1 Pakistan Review updated:

Dear Sir,

Plz be informed that one of your Mobilink users with a # 030-[protected] is teasing me at my Warid and Ufone numbers, giving missed calls and abuse type massages even mid night started from 6 months till now.

You are requested to warn and block this number immediately. Otherwise I will be forced to take necessary actions against him and his supporting telecom.

E-mail : massanger_love@yahoo.com

Your sincerely,
Abdul Basit

Comments

• Ya
      24th of Nov, 2010

Basit- i would recommend that as per PTA's new policy you should contact the respective service provider to get this issue addressed.

16th of Feb, 2011

Dear Sir,

Plz be informed that one of your Mobilink users with a # 0300-5633868 is teasing me at my telenor number, giving missed calls and abuse type massages even mid night started from 6 months till now.

E-mail : sarfraz47us@yahoo.com

Your sincerely,
    sarfraz

• Na
      20th of Oct, 2013

Dear Sir Its ME Nadia From Lahore. Mobilink SuperVisor Hz Call Me Nd uSE Loos Talk Nd Give Thrding. Give Thard I Block Ur Number . . I Send Complint To PTA. If Posibal Then Take Acction Other I Locked Complint Against Mobilink. Plz Chek Nd Varify . . .
    03004027867 This Number Was Calling My This Number 03464090078 02;40 PM Nd Cantinue Sending Text On My Number.
    Me Wait Ur Feed Back . . . You Contect Me Any Time This Number" 03464090078