Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa / order not completed for two weeks, terrible service
I went to the Secunda branch (06/06/2017 - 15/06/2017) in order to transfer to MTN from another network. I decided on a bundle deal contract S8 with a gear s3. Originally they indicated it would take 5 days to order, then 7, it has now been two weeks continueing. Even though the staff made an error in the order resulting in a delay they didn't make an effort to keep me up to date on the progress or take action to correct their mistake. Every time they guarantee me that I could come in and collect, every time another excuse. I'll now have to cancel my order and discourage anyone else from utilising MTN because I can't see myself enduring this level of customer service for two years. The staff could really care less. Even though I was warned about the poor customer service I chose to give them a chance, big mistake. Avoid.
More Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- MTN Nigeria - puk number request 
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card 
- MTN - pathetic service! 
- MTN - welcome back 
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell 
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - early termination fee paid off within stated time frame
- MTN Recharge Card - unable to recharge
- MTN South Africa - customer service and scams 
- MTN - retention's department delaying cancellation of contract.
- MTN - nsfwmob