Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa / account/contract billing
My contract number ( [protected]) was credited 2GB of data Saturday [protected]) morning and I had had at least 1GB on me. On Sunday [protected]) I was left with almost 200MB. I know I could not have used that amount of data and my phone could have warned me about data usage. I then reported this via HelloPeter and MTN facebook account and I was told my 2GB data was refunded/reloaded. Until today I have not yet received my data.
I am not sure where you are expecting me to pay for something I did not get. can someone sort this out please?
More Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- MTN Nigeria - puk number request 
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card 
- MTN - pathetic service! 
- MTN - welcome back 
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell 
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - early termination fee paid off within stated time frame
- MTN Recharge Card - unable to recharge
- MTN South Africa - customer service and scams 
- MTN - retention's department delaying cancellation of contract.
- MTN - nsfwmob