MNI Credit Report Services / Fraud and stealing!
Used my credit card to obtain a ONE TIME credit report for my boss. I was NOT informed that there would be a recurring monthly charge of $19.90 for the "monitoring service" that I did not elect to subscribe to. When I called to close the account the customer service rep told me that I was not authorized to cancel the service because the report was generated for someone other than myself. The rep said that REGARDLESS OF THE FACT THAT I WAS THE ONE BEING CHARGED MONTHLY, only the person that the credit report was generated for had the authority to cancel the service (she stated that this was "by law"). I can't believe that I don't have the authority to cancel something that is being charged TO ME every month!!! What kind of "law" is this?!?! You mean to tell me that there is no law stating that I have the authority to cancel charges being made to my own account?!?!? Unless I obtain permission from a person who is not liable for the debt being created nor is listed on any of my accounts!!!
More MNI Credit Report Services Complaints & Reviews
- MNI Credit Report Services - Can't cancel automatic charges 
- MNI Credit Report Services - Refused refund! 
- MNI Credit Report Services - Being charged 11.95 a month when I didnt sign up for anything 
- MNI Credit Report Services - Charging monthly fee! 
- MNI Credit Report Services - Unauthorized charges! 
- MNI Credit Report Services - CREDIT CARD CHARGE 
- MNI Credit Report Services - Never heard of company 
- MNI Credit Report Services - Taking unauthorized monthly amounts of $9.95!