Milk and Choco / rip off - clothes not as advertised
I purchased two dresses from Milk and Choco in August.
First the shipment took nearly 2 months.
Second, when the clothes arrived, they were of a terrible quality, too large, and just frankly unwearable. One barely matched the picture on the site.
The site masquerades as an American or European site, but after looking on Trust Pilot (where it has a score of 1), it appears to actually be based in China. There are no contact details on the website, their Facebook page doesn't allow direct messaging and they remove any negative comments on their Facebook posts. They have an Instagram account but are not active. They are not present on twitter.
I have emailed repeatedly asking how I can return the dresses, but have receive no response. Other buyers say that they only refund once you have mailed all items back to China, which will cost a small fortune. And even then some people are stating they aren't getting refunds.
Shut this company down. It's a total scam.
More Milk and Choco Complaints & Reviews
- Milk and Choco - complete scam. terrible product, not at all as pictured, shipping has huge delays. 
- Milk and Choco - clothes 
- Milk and Choco - return 
- Milk and Choco - no response for return and merchandise not as advertised 
- Milk and Choco - complete sham, i'm out 85 bucks 
- Milk and Choco - unethical behavior
- Milk and Choco - alina casual jumpsuit
- Milk and Choco - I ordered a blouse more than 3 months ago ref no 243974: tracking number 228084227#30
- Milk and Choco - order mc#197898 dress
- Milk and Choco - does not respond to emails on refunds