Milanoo.com / fraud

1 China Review updated:

This company is awful!!! I found a way to get some help though. Call them!!! Don't use the exact number on the site because its wrong (probably on purpose). The real number is 011-862-[protected]. It doesn't have a normal ring sound, its sounds closer to a busy signal sound. They panic when you call. You would have to call after 8pm est to reach them due to the time difference.
Here's my story; my 17yo daughter found the prom dress of her dreams and only wanted that one. So I broke down and decided to buy it. I signed up for their emails which stated I would get $30 off my first order and the site was offering free shipping. I had to pay extra because none of the sizes were even close to my daughter since she has a small frame. While on the site I saw a bunch of costume jewelry for 99 cents and figured I would grab a bunch as stocking stuffers. I ended up buying a total of almost 50 items. I tried to place the order but the site kept saying 'error'. The free shipping was about to end and I could not get an answer through the company's live chat or email address. When I received the email with the $30 discount it stated it was to be spread out over multiple purchase times which was not stated anywhere on their site because I made sure by reading every section over and over. So I called my cell company and added international calling (good thing or I would of been killed by the cost of the many calls I have had to make - plus I found the correct international code on verizon's site). After making them put a manager on the phone named 'steve' (probably not his real name) and explaining over and over (because no one there speaks english very well) that if they don't follow through with their statements I would go to every business agency that could and would stop their ability to sell in the us. The company relented, allowed me to email my order (which I was smart enough to pay for through paypal), and gave me the free shipping as well as the full $30 off my one order. They email me back my total so I can pay through paypal, but it was almost 4 times the amount it should of been because they stated the prices were posted wrong on their site. I called yet again and informed them that was considered fraud and they needed to give me the advertised prices. Finally they said they would honor those prices. I thought everything was going to be fine now... I was wrong!! First I get an email stating that a few of the items are no longer being sold and they have none in stock. I called yet again after I saw they were still listed on the site but instead of 99 cents, they were now $5.99. They stated someone must of 'forgot to remove them'... They are still listed there now, over a month later!! By this time, I was sick of having to call a fight for everything that they should of honored in the first place. But since I already paid and my daughter only wanted that dress, I just picked a few more of items I had already chosen (they again tried to hit me with the highly inflated prices). Once I pointed out that I chose items I had already picked so they had no choice but to follow through with that price, they completed and sent my order. I got my order and I have many missing items, my daughter's dress that I paid extra for to be custom made had only had a small plastic clip added with only 3 stitches to hold it (which broke immediately) while leaving almost 4 inches of extra material including the bone framing it had because it was a strapless dress, the dress does not look like the picture on the site and either do the jewelry I bought, all are made very cheaply to the point that the part of where the earring goes into your ear on many of the earrings is only a piece of raw metal slightly bent and i'm worried if any are even safe to wear because of high lead or other toxic metals that they are most likely made from. Yet again I called and emailed and i'm still getting the run-around!!! I have no clue when this nightmare will end!!! I just want the items I paid for so I never have to deal with these idiots again. If anyone knows where I can get this jewelry tested please post so I can make sure its even safe to have. Do your self a favor and stay away from this company!!! Not to mention all the headaches and high international phone bill!!!

Te

Comments

4th of Jan, 2011

fdfdfdfdfdfdf

• El
      27th of Jul, 2011

They DO give you the run around! It's so aggravating! I'm sticking to MADE IN AMERICA if i can. Why the heck are we sending our money for those cheap products.

• Hu
      19th of Sep, 2011

I HATE THEM I paid 200 dollars for a dress. I just recieved it in the mail (2 MONTHS LATER) and it is completely the wrong dress. And there are pink and black stains all over the white dress. It seriously looks like someone with really dirty hands was drinking kool aid and spilling is on my dress!!! It is a completely different dress than the one I ordered! What is that phone number again? I need to call them to complain and get my money back but OF COURSE they put the wrong phone number on there website!!! Please Help!?!?

• Mo
      2nd of Mar, 2012

I agree completely the coat I ordered was way off size-wise and was badly damaged. They are playing games with me and refusing to refund my money for the DAMAGED product

• Mr
      22nd of Mar, 2014

I received two notices from Pay pal last night that Milanoo.com had posted two withdrawals from my Paypal account for services I had not ordered from them.
    I attempted to email them to stop the order, but their email has exceeded it's limit, so now I am working with Paypal to see if they are able to stop the transaction. I have never purchased from Milanoo.com before so am quite surprised to find my account now billed by them.

I am hoping Paypal will be able to do right for me, as listening to the conversations above, I think I will have some hard times with Milanoo.com.

• Re
      25th of Jan, 2016

20 janvier 2016 Milanoo a crédité mon compte CREDIT MUTUEL DE 115, 16 EUROS. Je n'ai pas passé commande.