Miele / Terrible everything

United States Review updated:

We purchased the Miele KFN8462SD because we decided to replace our 12 year old Zanussi when we were doing some changes to the kitchen. I wish we hadn't! This fridge broke down after 3 years and needed a new temperature sensor which cost GBP180 including fitting. It spluttered on for another 8 months before the temperature controls died. All in all the most expensive mistake I've ever made in the kitchen. I've replaced it with a Bosch which cost GBP199. Wish I'd done that the first time!
Va

Comments

Am
  13th of Jul, 2016

Miele,INC - Don't stand behind their poduct
Miele,INC

I purchased a very expensive vacuum from Miele in 2003 for close to $1200. expecting to have a dependable and relaible vacuum. Within the first month I began having problems with filters, nozzle and the suction was horrible. I have never been able to use it without clogging or build up in the power brush. I even had to have the engine motor replaced! I am sure this product is a lemon and should have been given a replacement from the start. I have no problems with the dealer i purchased it from and feel the corporation needs to step up.The company did nothing in the past..but now i have another part that needs to be replaced.Sadly, I've always had an electroluz for 25 = years..and never had this problem!!

Miele Logo Miele