Midland Credit ManagementJoke

I am pissed because I got a letter saying I needed to call the office before the 18th of Sept and it said I could make affordable payments and the only thing offered to me was 254.00 in two days!! So the letter I got from them is a joke they are not willing to work with you to resolve your issue!!! They can eat ***!!! Then they told me my account will be sent to a lawyer so I don't have any choice but to let it go!!! I asked for help and got none from this company they are a crock of ***!!!

Comments

•   Sep 26, 2008
    Midland Credit Management - Unsolicited phone calls
    Midland Credit Management

This company uses harassment techniques by constantly calling you sometimes up to 10 calls per day. They called and harass me by calling me constantly-sometimes up to 5-10 calls per day. They call me morning, noon and night-on the weekends, late at night. it is almost as though they have an automatic dial system that constantly calls you until they reach you.

This morning they called me at work and I have specifically asked them not to. I am afraid I may lose my job. I plan on registering a complaint with consumer complaints and the BBB.

•   Sep 30, 2008
    Midland Credit Management - Terrible service
    Midland Credit Management

Called to inquire about an account on my credit report, A indian guy, thick accent, who name is "andrew Williams" (yeah right!) was the rudest person i ever talked to in a customer service position. He yelled at me talked down to me, then hung up on me. I asked for a supervisor, he gave me a non-working 800 number. This company is unbelievable. They need to be investigated. I filed a dispute with the credit agencies. So frustrating. I cant believe they operate a business this way. They are supposedly based in san diego. He sounded from overseas.

•   Oct 05, 2008
    Midland Credit Management - Awful customer service
    Midland Credit Management

Midland credit management entered inton an arrangement with me on the phone for payments. I missed one payment as my husband went to the ER and I had a co payment. They called my to discuss and we did so. The account manager on my case said no problem. The very next day she called to ask again about the payment. I told her we just talked about this issue. I then ask if they read the notes prior to calling people. She became very defensive and threaten to call my amount due immed. I asked for her supervisor and got nothing.

I asked for corporate offices and was told that would not happen. I sent a complaint to the FCC.

• Ph
      Dec 13, 2008
    Midland Credit Management - Let us band together to take this company down through legal and government channels

I have personally read through the complaints against this company and you are not alone. I own and run a small company called Rising Phoenix Services, a small organization that protect the rights of people like you and myself from corrupt business practices of companies such as this one. Yes, I have a judgment against me by Midland Credit Management, but I am standing my ground and not paying this judgment. Yes, they have deceived even North Carolina. RPS will be happy to receive any and all complaints against Midland Credit Management so that I can get enough ammunition to take this fight to the Supreme Court. They have broken every federal law that is designed to protect us from financial slavery.

Copies of this information will be sent through every level of the federal government, including Speaker of the House, Pelosi, Vice President Biden, and President Obama. Please send all complaints and email to [protected]@gmail.com. Remember, do not send any SSN#(s) or other personal ID. RPS is a new company, so it is not listed in any database right now. In time, once the information ammunition reaches a threshold... MCM will pay for its sins against us. I have already told them through their attorney that it wasn't over. We need to bind together and create an army of consumers to bring judgment against MCM, or whatever they wish to call themselves. I am a Christian, and even if you are not of my faith, I will fight for you as well. Religious beliefs should not be a factor for standing up for what you believe to be right... we are all human beings and will make mistakes from time to time. Let us not let our religious beliefs be the Achille's Heel of this cause. We must stand together and fight against the wrong in this world.

• Cg
      Mar 28, 2009
    Midland Credit Management - Dispute
    Pennsylvania

People beware!! Check your states Statute of Limitations on OLD debt, This company will rip you good if you allow it!! Any OLD INACTIVE debt EXPIRES after so many years!! ALL Debt is alleged that they are attempting to collect, Admit NOTHING!! Make them produce the ORIGINAL contract info, (DATES) DONT give them ANY Info!! I have disputed a recently discovered claim regarding mcm, that goes all the way back to 1992!!! They are asking ME for info, THEY are supposed to produce the info regarding THEIR claim!! Texas law on INACTIVE debt expires after 4 years UNLESS you re-afirm it, , remember Make them prove it, Dont admit, or give ANY debt collector any info, DISPUTE! DISPUTE!

Aug 19, 2010
    Midland Credit Management - Bad service
    Midland Credit Management

This company has been calling my cell phone number repeatedly for the past year in an attempt to collect a debt from a person named FARRINGTON. I am not that person nor do I know that person... I have told them that everytime they call and they say they will remove my number but then they just call back again and again. I have used caller ID to capture their number and called back for supervisor but that call allways goes to a FULL voicemail box. I have asked the caller for a supervisor also and get the same result. VOICEMAIL box full.

• Al
      Oct 25, 2010
    Midland Credit Management - Nonstop calling
    Midland Credit Management

These people called me 8 times in 4 days, including at 8am on a Sunday. I made a large payment during the first call and explained that I would make another payment the following month. They called over and over and over during the next 3 days asking when I was going to make the next payment and how much it would be in a largely unintelligible foreign accent. When I told him that I would make another payment next month, he said "so you not gonna make payment this month?" I explained that I made a payment 2 days ago and that 2 days ago was THIS MONTH! This company is ridiculous and if they keep calling me I'm going to file a harassment suit.

• Lo
      Oct 11, 2012

They have posted on my credit report but can't verify what debt they are talking about. Credit bureau has it listed with no info. I got a letter saying send them $170 and they will close the matter however no debt referenced on the letter. All letters I get from them gets torn in half and thrown in the trash. Also I get multiple hang up calls on my cell phone daily as I don't answer to unknown callers.