Midland Credit Management / Beware

I am in the process of buying a house. I was informed that I had an account with Midland Credit Management on my credit report. I paid off my account with Midland Credit Management. I had to call three weeks in a row to get a letter from them stating it was paid off. Now, I get an e-mail stating my credit report was changed. So I log on. Guess what...Midland Credit Management is reporting that my account is still in collections as of August 30th. It was paid at the beginning of August. Who do I call to sue this mother ***?

Va

Comments

• Lm
      21st of Sep, 2010

I feel that the employees that answer the telephone for MCM are rude and very hard to understand. When I was having issues with Tyrone, which did not speak very clear english, I asked to speak to his superviser. I then was speaking to Gary Johnson, who was supposed to be his superviser and knew no more than Tyrone and was just as rude and also did not speak very good english. Makes me wonder where they were physically located. In the US???? Probably not.

I would sure hate to think that at the end of my work day, all I had to show for it was rude behavior and everyone upset with me after each phone call. Sad way to make a living.

• Ba
      28th of Dec, 2010

Dont waste your time talking to them. Send them a DV letter it your within the 30 day window. Screw em! They have nothing original to go on. Only the inflated lies that they continue to make up. DO NOT PAY THEM. DO NOT GIVE IN. THEY ARE [censor] OF THE EARTH!

20th of Apr, 2012