Microtek / No response on the customer care

1 India Review updated:

I have purchased one inverter of microtech before 3/4 months with the battery also from microteck. I have complained to customer care Microtech delhi on 12/7/2007 at 1.40 pm that my inverter is not working every day they said that our engineer is on the way now today the 16/7/2007 till 2.30 pm none of the visited my home.

Comments

• Na
      11th of Jul, 2007
    Microtek - Very poor servicing from service provider
    India

I got MICROTEK 600VA UPS from your service provider last year. I given UPS to them due to no backup. They told me that (after two days )battery has gone.

Then they told me to come after two days. After 2 days i made a call to them still the problem not solved . they are asking another 2 days.

Service provider name & Address

Thanking you
    Narasimman

• Am
      19th of Sep, 2007

No automatic cutoff. After light on continuously running & discharge very soon.

• Ar
      29th of Mar, 2008

I have purchased one inverter of microtech before 3/4 days . today there is some prblem and my inverter is not working.i need your attention on my complain and i m expecting that u will resolve the prblem as soon as possible.my address is

111-yamaha vihar(ground floor)
    sector-49,
    noida(u.p.)

mob no. 09810427966

• Ra
      25th of Apr, 2008

Complaints on "Microtek Inverter"
    Read more complaints on this Company
    Microtek Inverter

not working

I have purchased one inverter of microtech before one year . today there is some prblem and my inverter is not working. I need your attention on my complain PLease send your person to attend the same my address ( A-Block Sector -15 Noida 201301) my Mobile No (9891321011) INverter Model No 810 & Sl.No. c6firnx62593

• Vi
      21st of Aug, 2008

SIR,
    I HAVE A RAIWAY CITY BOOKING OFFICE IN VARANASI.I HAVE TWO INVERTERS OF MICROTEK SINE WAVE 800VA.
    MY INVERTER IS NOT WORKING THEN I COMPLAIN IN YOUR SERVICE CENTER (MAHMOOR GANG) ON THIS NUMBER 0542-3297701 BUT OFTER THREE DAYS NO RESPONCE MY COMPLAIN NO IS 150...

INDIA TRAVELS SERVICE
    CK 21/31 THATHERI
    BAZAR VARANASI
    PIN CODE 221001
    PH 05422400628

• Bh
      25th of Aug, 2008

Aftr 2 hrs- i have to buy UPSs, and, will NOT purchase microtech- since no service.

• Sh
      6th of Jun, 2009

Hi, i am looking for complaint forum for microtek inverter which i have bought approx one month before and conntinously facing problem with that. i have put my complaint thrice to complaint no 1)31772 2)32191 and the latest one 33056. last time one tecnician comes and didnt touch anything explaining that it is outdated and out of waaranty period. i also have bill . if some body can help me then please tell me the way how can i get rid of problem.somehow it causes some negative feedback for such a reputed company.

Mail to:- shailendra.vikki@gmail.com

• Ke
      2nd of Jul, 2009

hi,
    i have purchased a inverter on 23-05-2009.there is some problem in microtek, i have complained in the microtek on 01-07-2009 delhi at 10:am(complain no.37510).that time they said within 24 hours our engineer will visit your home, after 2 days they used to say our engineer is on the way.till2nd july 8pm no body visited my home.
    i really dont know what to do?feeling helpless.
    keshav prasad
    faridabad

• Mr
      12th of Mar, 2010

useless service back-up

• Mr
      12th of Mar, 2010

very useless customer support.

5th of Apr, 2010

inverter main supply does not disconnect

26th of May, 2010

My microtek Inverter 1.5 KV is misbehaving ever since I purchased it...Sometimes It overcharges the Batteries (resulting in shorter Battery life) and some times it failes to charge the drained out batteries (Resulting in No Service when you need it).

We r paying around Rs.2, 500.00 / yr for AMC or Poor service of the company.

They simply put the blame on Batteries...The Battery co. Bosch says the Inverter is faulty. Inspite of repeated complaints the company (Microtek) is not responding. i have handed over papers to my lawyer for filing claim in Consumer forum.

26th of May, 2010

POOR PRODUCT BAD SERVICE PERSONELL

• Pe
      11th of Apr, 2011

PEPTELLER Inverters

India's only branded company with LCD Display in Square wave inverter models 600VA & 800VA. There are many benefits of LCD Display.

1. Displays Load % while in backup mode: You can adjust your load to keep the load % at 50%. You will get double backup time. This is not possible with LED Inverter.

2. Displays battery status: You can know the battery charge status just like you see in the mobile phone. So, you can adjust the usage of inverter according to battery charge status and get backup when it is really required.

3. Display faults and their corrective measures: In case of Overload, the warning message of "OVERLOAD" is displayed along with "SWITCH OFF EXTRA LOAD". You can easily correct the problems.

There are many more benefits. Please see attached product brochures.

To know more:

Log onto: www.pepteller.com
    Or write a mail to: marketinginv@pepteller.com

• Pe
      11th of Apr, 2011

PEPTELLER Inverters

There are many more benefits. Please see attached product brochures.

To know more:

Log onto: www.pepteller.com
    Or write a mail to: marketinginv@pepteller.com

• Dr
      24th of Oct, 2011

i purches DATE 18- 4 -2011 microtek inveter model no, UPSEB415, S NO [10 kg GONB29053] 6 months befor, since 18 days inverter not working, 18days completed i called to dealer no 09422434348 ''sujay ATUO MOBILES ''dealer always tellingday after day me i picup ur inverter, ' but he send one person after 15 days later, since 18 day, my 8 months sweet baby suffer from '' octember heat'' due to ur not provid good service, and also provide of bad inverter system, i had pay to docter 2000 Rs, today i call ur engineer mr patil mob no 8421627701, his also called befoer 2 days he also not came yet, he tell me u call puna office.in puna officemob no 0203205132, one gents oprater talk with me badly, not get i satisfide ur service

• Mk
      18th of Jul, 2016
    MICROTEC INVERTOR - service
    India

microtec invertor call center is not responding on phone, my 2000v a ups is not working s n is 10AGMNB10426 PL DO THE NEEDFUL URGENTLY : MUKESH KASLIWAL 109 RAJEEV GANDHI NAGAR KOTA RAJASTHAN PH 9414340599

• M2
      18th of Jul, 2016
    Microtek - Invertor not working

Hi,

My brother had very bad experience with your services as well as behavior by your employees at Kanpur service center. I don't know whether people sitting in head office are aware about it or not so please consider this email as complain against your Kanpur service center as well as employee working there (especially Mr. Aswini Dewvedi who doesn't know how to talk with customer).

My younger brother (Isthiyaq Ahmed) purchase a new Microtek invertors on 14-May-2010 but it was not working when he tried to use it at home so he placed a complain about it. After two days one person come from the company and did something and it worked for 2-3 days and stopped working again. He again made a complain and came to know that he has to give this invertor in the service center. He dropped the invertor at your Kanpur service center situated at 186, Anandpuri, Kanpur on 06-June-2010 (tentative) and got one promise that he will get it back in 3-4 days but it didn't happen. He was keep on following with service center but nobody was looking responsible and after a lot of efforts he got invertor back on 8-July-2010 (After one month). But it was still not working at home and had been handed over again to the service center on 23-July-2010. No one in the service center is ready to reply about when we will get it corrected and employees setting there are using very harsh language.

Mr.Aswini at your Kanpur service center (186, Anandpuri Kanpur) told to my brother that work only be done as they wish if he wants, he can take his invertor back and can go ahead and make complain against them. I don't think this kind of language is official.

Microtek is a world class company but some people don’t think or doesn't know how to talk and what to talk. That makes company’s way a little difficult and spoils the image also. I just wanted to know is there any person from head office can help me somehow. My new invertor hardly work 4-5 days at home and most of the time it is at service center only. I want it to be replaced.

Please teach some ethics and give behavioral trainings to your employee sitting at Kanpur service center.

I am waiting for a positive response and hoping someone in the head office will definitely help me.

Thank you very much in advance and please do the needful.

Purchase Shop: New Omer electronic, BOG 21, Prem Plaza, Opposite Sagar Market, Canal Road, Kanpur - 208001
    Date of Purchase: 14/5/2010
    Model: UPS EB600
    Bill on Name: Isthiyaq Ahmed (My younger brother)

Rizwan Ansari