Microsoft Xbox / keeps charging my cc after numerous calls & emails to cancel
Only thing I have for evidence that I have been charged since April of 2017, after numerous calls and emails to stop is this email I found in my GMAIL log:
Thank you for contacting Microsoft online support for XBOX. I am Chris and I will be helping you today with this issue.
We have received your email and as I understand that you have charges on your account and you want to know why you are still being charged. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.
You need to contact our customer support to verify this issue
You may contact Xbox Customer Service for US and Canada by calling [protected] at your earliest convenience, and we'll be happy to help you. We are open everyday from 9:00 A.M. to 1:00 A.M. Eastern Time and 6:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M. Pacific Time.
Thank you for your time and understanding.
If you need to reply to this e-mail, please reply 'with history' (include any previous e-mail) or reference to Service Request Number [protected] so we can expedite our service to you.
Thank you for visiting Xbox.com. If you should have future questions on Xbox products or services, please be sure to revisit our Web site as we are continually adding information to enhance our service.
Microsoft XBOX Support Services
--- Original Message ---
From : [protected]@gmail.com
Sent : Wednesday, March 10, 2017 3:28:12 AM UTC
To : [protected]@xbox.com
Subject : Console will not power on
Full Name: Peter xxxxxx
Description: I sold my xbox360 Last April, 2017. And have been charged for nearly 10 months since, and have cancelled over the phone and online twice now nearly 8 months ago! Is there anything you can do to fix this?!
I have since called multiple times now and have been promised this would end. I have called my CC company and had them try to fight it, but have found little success. If there is any justice or a way to make this end other than changing my CC # only because of Microsoft, I would love some help. I can provide a screen shot of original email, and witnesses. I'm just not sure what else I can do, Microsoft has stolen almost 240 dollars from me, and I want it back.
More Microsoft Xbox Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - lack of customer support
- Microsoft Billing / Xbox Live - taking money without authorisation 
- Microsoftxboxlivebill - no mine 
- Microsoft - xbox one x 
- Microsoft Corporation - outlook / bad spam filter