Microsoft Bonanza Raffle / fake winning notification
From: "Microsoft® Inc." <email@example.com> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Winning Notification!
We are pleased to inform you of the results of the just concluded
Microsoft®quarterly Promotions which drew your email address as one of
winners of this quarter's Platinum Vacation Trip Card.
Being one of the lucky winners of the Microsoft® Bonanza, you are
recipient of the Platinum Vacation Trip Card which affords you the
to tour round five major cities in Europe, America and Asia as a
vacation plan, arranged by Microsoft® Inc., your accommodation and
costs are all inclusive in your winning Platinum Vacation Trip Card.
The Vacation Platinum Card has an instant cash value of £525,000.00
Hundred and Twenty Five Thousand Pounds Sterling), which is redeemable
Winners can either redeem the Platinum Vacation Trip Card, to engage in
Microsoft® Inc. Round the world vacation trip, or its equivalent Cash
£525,000.00GBP. All Email Addresses where collated from our world wide
and other database like aol.com, yahoo etc, and electronically
and after a random computerized ballot selection by our secure
DATA BASE raffle system, five MSN® Hotmail® email addresses emerged
as the 2nd
category lucky winners of this quarter MSN® Hotmail® Promo and 2
from non MSN® Hotmail® email addresses in which your email address
randomly selected as one of the lucky winners.
To redeem your claims please contact any of the following
DIANE WHITMORE PAUL ANDERSON MSN CLAIMS REDEMPTION OFFICE.
One Microsoft Way ,Redmond,WA [protected].
Personal Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you contact him/her, please provide him/her with your secret pin
x7pwyz2007 & Ref: No: MSN/17336ITTL/GRCC/07.
You are also advised to provide him/her with the under-listed
soon as possible:
1. Name in full:
Please endeavour to quote your Secret Pin Code & Reference number in
correspondence with the claims redemption officer and you are also
advised to keep your winning particulars from the public, until you
redeemed your claims.
Note: Do not write to this email account respond to the above mentioned
officer. On behalf of members and staff of Microsoft® Round Trip
Please accept my hearty congratulations.
Promo © 2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved
More Microsoft Bonanza Raffle Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - microsoft tech support with windows 10.
- Microsoft Corporation - refund department for xbox product
- Microsoft Corporation - xbox one
- Microsoft Corporation - unethical behavior
- Microsoft Corporation - office 365