Micro Center Houston / bad experience
Wanted to get a good deal on a new Desktop and Monitor and was asked to check out Micro Center. Doing so I found a Desktop and Monitor, both "open box" items to a reduced price. Then trying to order online, the web page crashed, 2 times, so i called Support...after a eternety they told me to call the store directly. I did told them what i wanted and wanted to order/buy them, but they told me they could only hold them for me. Well picking it up the next day, the monitor was gone, so i had to get one at full online price. I then checked the technical desctiption sheet of the Computer a PowerSpec G159, and the box was supposed to have, Mouse, keybord, powercable and system, that was OK, it was in the box. However the Restore Disks (2), Nero burning Tool, User guide/manual, warrenty sheet, etc, was NOT in the box. So i called the store, and they said well u got a open box... I claimed there was nothing to indicate that there where things missing and even on the receit it say when u return items, manuals and everyting must be returned... this person did not show any sign of understanding. So I asked to talk to a manager. Well after being cut off the phoneline 3 times, i finally reached a manager, who claimed that the restore diske was never put in the boxes, and the Software in question was installed on the computer...well when i started the computer, i did NOT get any questions to create a restore disk or anything and the Software was NOT installed...
You Really need to work in your information skills!!
More Micro Center Houston Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Micro Center - fraud and scam 
- Microcenter - beware of microcenter re-stocking fees
- Microcenter - order online pickup service badly broken 
- Micro Center - no service on extended warranty
- Micro Center - this is a scam by microcenter or its refurbishing center 
- Micro Center / Micro Electronics - macbook pro
- Micro Center / Micro Electronics - imac pro
- Micro Center / Micro Electronics - laptop lcd screen replacement
- Micro Center / Micro Electronics - micro center employees are holding onto all vega 64 video cards and buying them to resell online
- [Resolved] Micro Center / Micro Electronics - no proactivity/bad customer service