MGC Mortgage / class action suit against mgc mortgage

TX, United States Review updated:

I agree with you totally and that is what I have set out to do. Stop the MGC Mortgage from frauding me. Amoung the fraud they are trying to destory peoples lives there dreams to be homeowners many people dream of the day when they can own their own home it makes people feel good.

REMOD's are a trap because they are not really giving you anything they are tacting large amounts of money at the end of the mortgage with other hidden fees that most people don't even realize until it's to late, and then they can't or will not do anything about it.

Companies such as MGC Mortgage who say they remod don't this is why they give you the run around by having you send in package after package. People we need to wake up why would you want to send your personal information to someone 3, 4, 5 or even 6 times whom continues to say "we did not get it". People are sending information like your personal taxes, loans, light & gas bills, etc. everything that makes up your life to a stranger who could not care less.

This is what they the investor banks on that you will be foolish enough to continue to do this while they are foreclosing on your home. REMOD's dont stop foreclosurer! While you are sitting at home waiting for them to responsed they are down at the courthouse filing.

I don't believe that when they said that the USA was the greatest place to be they met USA was the greatest place to be ripped off.

I ask people everyday not to not make it easy for them please keep on paying your mortgage and keep on fighting once you stop paying they get the upper hand.

Comments

• We
      Feb 18, 2009
    MGC Mortgage - Bad Business
    MGC Mortgage
    Virginia

Preety much the same as everyone else on the site
    A phone number that worked today is

1-800-992-9913

Good Luck

Nov 03, 2009

We have also had trouble reaching anyone at this company. My loan was sold to this company in May of 2009. I have been sending my payments on time and have a received a statement stating I am in default. My loan is a Texas refi-cash out with no escrow account. MGC is claiming that an escrow account is required for my loan. Every payment I have sent since May is being credited to this phoney escrow account they are claiming is required. None of my payment is being credited to my principal and interest. I have tried for two weeks to speak to a representative and am placed on hold for long periods of time, then the line is disconnected. This company is a fraud trying to take homeowners home.

Jul 26, 2010
    MGC Mortgage - FOUND A LAWYER
    MGC MORTGAGE
    7195 Dallas Pwy
    Plano
    Texas

I contacted a attorney today he told me that he bring our complaints to the firm and they will let us know if they would take our case.

I would need all of you to help me in this fight!!

Aug 07, 2010

Can you please call me my name is Terry Howard and I am trying to get as many people together as I can MGC has destoryed our lives and everything that has happen to everyone on this site has happen to us and more I am just hoping that we all can get together and do something 860-568-4808 if I am not home please leave me a message thanks or email [protected]@yahoo.com

Oct 10, 2010

Hello There

I am making things a little easier for everyone to be added to the list for the Class Action Suit against MGC Mortgage.

We have created some email addresses for you. Please send your request to be added to the list for the Class Action Suit against MGC Mortgage at any of the folllowing below.

[protected]@gmail.com or [protected]@yahoo.com
    and please remember you can always use [protected]@yahoo.com please remember to put your state in the subject line so that we may file you by your state. Also my number is 860-568-4808

This is serious people wake up before it's to late!!

Terry

• St
      Sep 20, 2011

I am willing to help. I am another disgruntled MGC customer. who do I contact?

• Li
      Mar 12, 2015
    MGC Mortgage - Can not get on to account
    Ewing

I would like to pay my loan on line, but they say my loan number is incorrect and social security no. When they tell you to log in to MGC, they must be joking.

• Mg
      Mar 13, 2015

As an authorized representative of MGC Mortgage, I ask the customer who posted this complaint to contact us directly at [protected]@mgcmortgage.com. We will be glad to work with you on this issue.

• Mf
      Mar 20, 2015

I completely agree!!! I have been fighting with this company and their "servicing" holder, Cenlar, Inc. I have REPEATEDLY sent in information, documentation to them and it's either "incomplete", "not received" or I need yet MORE documentation! I am so afraid they're going to succeed in taking our home from us!

• Mf
      Mar 20, 2015

Same here!!! I called the number in the most recent post that you submitted and left a voice mail for you to call.

• Ti
      Nov 13, 2015

Please added me to the law suit...

• Ti
      Dec 04, 2015

Please add me to the lawsuit against this company. I've tried on numerous times to get a modification and after sending in my info, even over nighted, and faxed all documents, they managed to say it wasn't received in time or something was missig, . Not to mention my house payment has increase from 900 a month to 1200 a month with no explanation. So I would love to see this company be shut down. My email is [protected]@yahoo.com So please add me to the list!!!

• Em
      Jan 29, 2016

Pls. Add me to the lawsuit against MGC. I've tried online payment for my Jan. Due it's ok I received an email from them the confirmation number but they keep on calling me during my work which I can't use phone during work hours company rules, it's hard to contact them. I answer the phone tonight and they said they been trying to contact me for the payment. Pls. Add me my email [protected]@yahoo.com

• De
      Apr 19, 2016

MGC Mortgage screwed the HECK out of my husband and his former wife. They said he missed one payment back in the beginning of the mortage and charged him over $40, 000.00 in interest and penalties. He has paid over 110, 000 on an original 35, 000 note and they said he still owed 24, 000 when we gave up and let the house go after we got married. We tried to sign the mortgage over to them and they refused to accept the paperwork. We could not sell it due to his wife dying and there was no administrator assigned nor will made. My husband's son was suing him for the house. The house is full of mold and falling apart...Last I heard the property was up for sale on March 1st and we received NO paperwork of foreclosure, etc... They are scammers, theives and I could go into much more detail of how they would refuse to allow us to pay on the mortgage or obtain payment history or send us copy of the mortgage insurance we were supposedly paying for through them to see if there was any type of clause concerning decease of homeowner.

Jul 22, 2016

This is a payment center not a mortgage company. They refused a payment from the hardest hit program to get my loan current after they told me to contact them for assistance. So I, m not going to try to pay them anything else. I'm going to let them explain to the foreclosure judge why they won't accept the funds after all they told me to contact them for help... They don't report to the credit B, they don't refi, and they don't do anything to help you with your interest rate...

• Ro
      Nov 10, 2016

Is there anything going on with this law suit ? I get calls after call after calls for 1 month payment. Today come home and they had sent someone to my house to make sure we live here. I talk to them every month. And have filled out their package more than once to be told we don't have the information we will send you another one...Or keep me on the phone for over an hour asking the questions and still no help.

• Ca
      Nov 18, 2017

Yes is this class action suit still going on because I'm also in the same boat as the rest of you. It has gotten to the point that they are sending my payment's back. So can someone tell me what is going on with this company.

• Je
      Jan 10, 2018

@cateye21 please can someone tell me if Terry Howard still exist? un able to reach him via phone

• Fr
      May 11, 2019

@jenjena Number is disconnected i think

• Fr
      May 11, 2019

I would also like to be listed on the Class Action Suit, I would also like to get some up to date info, I was told originally if I wasn't behind a couple payments i couldn't get a Mod. LOL that mistake cost me 20 grand in attorney fees and back payments to get back in good graces, some how they jacked my payments up to 2100 a month. Finally I decided I wasn't paying 8% interest any more, or 2100 so I just stopped paying, Took them 2 years to foreclose, then i did a chapter 13 and the payments dropped to 1400 with a 3 year plan and I'm not done with them yet. We need a suit with some teeth in it. Any Ideas call me 561-756-1229 or 561-727-7622 Fred