MetroPCS / phone and policy that needed to be changed

i went in a metro pcs on west Florissant in st louis, mo across from Walmart. I went in to get a new phone because my old phone the screen was bleeding pretty bad . I wanted the Samsung j7 because that is what I was used to, they said the zte blade was better and it was the same price, I didn't like it because it was too big, got it home and nothing connected to my Bluetooth speaker or my fitbit, it sucks, It wasn't even 24 hrs and I took the phone back and they told me no I couldn't exchange it because it was an upgrade and someone will have to purchase this phone before I could get another phone, its brand new, I have been a customer for over 5 yrs and a simple transfer of phone was too much for them to do. I hate the phone now I'm stuck with a phone I don't like until someone decides to buy it or I sell it myself. I don't have money to waste but they could care less. I will be changing my service because simple things as changing a brand new phone not even used was not in there policy . I hate this company I will never recommend anyone get service with them.

Ni