Metro PCS / theft and fraud
I purchased a cell phone paid by debit for my granddaughter in May 17 2008. The plan I selected
made my payment 57.15 a m onth. Instead of paying by the month I decided to pay my granddaughter's bill for the year. My payment was recorded in increments of two
six months period totally $351.00 for teach six
months period. I paid Seven hundred and two dollars on 5-17-08. My first payment was due on 6-17-08 and ends 5-17-09. Everything was fine until
12-09 when the phone service was turned off.
We've made several attemps to rectify the situation. We've been insulted as to being told the service is off because you did not pay your bill.
Both the general manager Sam and manager
Lauren in the Arden store of Metro in Sacramento
California has stated they remember when we purchased the phone, but they state we need to show more proof and the proof we have is the metro
pcs contract. Someone has misappropriated my money. If you discontiune my service I want to be refunded my Three Hundred and Fifty One dollars.
You can contract me on firstname.lastname@example.org
I will be seeking legal services if this matter is not
resolved in a timely matter.
More Metro PCS Complaints & Reviews
- Metropcs - where's my rebate? 
- Metropcs - don't pay the insurance 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- Metropcs - 4g data 
- Metropcs - Cancellation 
- Metro PCS - Unlimited Data
- Metropcs - Service and call phone 
- Metropcs - unethical behaviour
- Metropcs - one individual store bad customer service