Metro Pcs / bad service

Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:
I requested for an ebill from Mtero starting Aug 20 2008. The next month they tell me that all those representatives i spoke with never activated the ebill. I was looking forward to getting my ebill so i can see usage on my children's accounts.

Im very upset with metro on this and several other issues and i want to complain right to the top about their service.
Va

Comments

Al
  28th of Sep, 2008
the service sucks. i tried to talk to customer service and the man didnt help me at all. he asked if i had any questions about the info he gave me and i told him he didnt even answer my question. i asked to talk to a manager and he put me on hold and no one ever got on the phone. i have had it with metro. droped calls bad service. i would rather sign a contract then deal with this no good service. another unhappy customer. you think they would do something to keep their customers happy, but they dont. another person who wont be with metro psc.
Ge
  25th of Oct, 2008
The worse customer service if you have to deal with the dealers. I had a very bad experience this weekend with a dealer for asking a simple question. The dealer couldn't even answer a simple questions, it seems that it bother him I guess he didn't know the answer. He told me "to get lost" I gues the simple question was too hard for him to answer. Then, I tried to call customer service, but no answer. I will never get Metro pc they provide the worst customer service, I guess they don't need the business.
An
  29th of Oct, 2008
I understand your frustration. It seems that with these new buisness models in the celluar market offer unlimited minutes and seamingly very reasonable price plans. But what you must understand is that with these companies you are getting an automated queue and substandard customer service. Am I excusing them? No by no means. But they seem to be aggresivley expanding. I'm sure they churn rate is very high. In some respects there is an old saying you get what you pay for. Although Verizon, and some of the larger tier 1 carriers have opened up they network for a customer to bring their own equipment. Metro, Cricket, might actually be helping consumers in the long run. (Boost not included since they are owned by Sprint it unfortunatley has back fired on them and boged down their network ), Since they take away consumers from the larger contracts carriers. Be not weary you will see a significant change within the next 5 years. With etf being prorated networks opening up and unlmited plans becoming intense competition it will ultimatley benefit us. Oh by the way since I rambled on the best way to take care of any of your needs is to go into a metro "corporate" store not an indirect. Explain your problem and do not leave until the issue is resolved in a reasonable manner. If you don't have the time to go in person then call again and again until you get the desired results speak only with a supervisor. Most importantly stay cool remember your incontrol as the consumer you are paying them not the other way around. Good luck!!
An
  12th of Mar, 2009
I totally agree with you they do not do their job basically they get paid to be rude to us and not take our requests into consideration.
St
  26th of Jun, 2009
2 minutes ago by Steelers 0 Votes
I recently bought 2 samsumg messager phone. One for my daughter and one for me. I paid 213.00 each. I have had to return the first phone I got and it took almost 3 weeks to get. I still have the same problem with the new phone. No reception and cant download pictures. I would lik to get a whole different phone or go back to a rave phone but I dont feel I should have to pay for another phone. However you can not talk to a live person about this all you get is a recording. That sucks. The place where I got the phone wont give me an exchange. I have been with this company for 2 yrs and have 4 phones on my account. You would think that if they wanted to keep the customers happy then they would as least exchange the phone. I would like to have a response back to this because I dont really want to go to another company but would like to have my phone replaced without paying for another one again

Beth