MetLife Dentalscam

the worse dental insurance on the planet.Pray your company does not hire this scam insurance.It does not matter if you get aproved for a procedure.They make there own rules!it does not matter if you go to the doctor they have on the list.See Top 10 Worst Companies in West Palm Beach, FLIf they don't want to pay they do not pay the poor doctors, And you get stuck with the bill anyways.besides going to the own list of doctors they have there own dental consultants whos job is to deny any benefit and even turn 360 degrees it does not matter if the preferred dentist program even writes a letter on your case. this company is very large, they think they walk all over people, So people be aware !

Comments

• This is the worst scam oriented company. I need to replace a fixed bridge and continually deny the claim opting for an unacceptable replacement using a removable partial which does not work for me. I am going to one of their approved dentists who also agrees that they are skimping and treating me unfairly. I will probably end up in small claims court to retrieve the aprox. $350 difference. I would not trust this company under any circumstances due to the way they are trying to cheat me out of my insurance benefits.

• Problems with met life from life insursnce to dental insurance. I don't trust Met Life.