[Resolved] Metem Teknoloji / Metem Internationalonline sale of gadgets and equipments - airbike mx5 and other stuff

M Nov 15, 2017

I have placed an order for an airbike mx5 since september 16 2017.
Delivery which was supposed to be within 15 days, but it has been postponed eversince, and all replies keep on repeating apologies and saying that shipment will be done soon.
I tried to cancel the order and claimed for refund, but again, the reponse came that my request has been put in the system, and I will get more info as soon as finalised... still nothing.
Always same person in the name of durdane ahmet answering my calls and telling me to call again or send a email.
Emails addressed to [protected]@airbike.com are being answered by a so called gulsah goker, and always repeating same message apologizing for the delay and confirming that delivery have started.

2 months have passed since my purchase, and still nothing. they even disconnect my phonecall immediately after answering.

This is obviously a fake company performing fraud and they should be stopped by anyone

Emails the have are like:
'metem international' ; '[protected]@metemteknoloji.com'; '[protected]@meteminternational.com'; '[protected]@metem. eu'; '[protected]@airbike.com'; '[protected]@airbike.com'; '[protected]@airbike.com'; 'airbike' ; '[protected]@metemteknoloji.com'; '[protected]@metemteknoloji.com'; 'dürdane ahmet' ; '[protected]@metemteknoloji.com'
But all are attended by one person only apparently

anyone please sugest what should be made against this fraud business!

thanks
maher idriss

• Resolution Statement

After contacting the responsible persons in METEM TEKNOLOJI and METEM International, they explained to me that what happened was out of their control, and they agreed to give me full refund for the amount paid, which I received instantly within next 48 hours. My problem was favorably resolved thanks to the good intervention and follow up of Ms. Gulsah Goker, to whom I deeply apologize for any inconvenicences caused, and I also submit my apologies to the company and to all respectable staffs in METEM TEKNOLOJI who proved to be highly professional and dedicated to provide adequate customer service.

• Updated by Maher Idriss · Nov 19, 2017

After contacting the responsibles in this company, they explained to me that what happened was beyond their controls, and they approved to give me refund of the amount paid.

I successfully got the refunded amount and I hereby submit my apologies to this company and to their respectable staffs who handled my problem in an extremely professional way.

Special thanks to Mrs Gulsah Goker who followed up my problem and who was very courteous in dealing with me.

Regards.