Mercedes Benz / heated seat went on fire in front of fire department

1 725ilyssaway10312Staten Island, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3479687065

heated seat caught fire gave me second degree burns to my left hand that caused ligament permanent damage also carpol tunnel witch caused me to close my store i owen a florist and im a floral designer so i need both my hands to work and as time goes by it gets worse pain wise not to mention what im gonna do for work after the fact i can never use my left hand again for labor work use been avoiding me for quite some time so i have no choice but to goto the media i did alot of reserch and it happened to several people and if i have to i will locate all of them and we will sign a pittion against benz i have all there names and there ready to take action against use its negligence on your part its been goin on for awhile and use did nothing to fix it or compensate the families not this time im gonna take this every news paper available to get my story out so if i were you read the paper every one and the news I paid alot of money for a car thats gonna go up in flames luckily i was rite in front of the fire department at the time so i have several witnesses also cops were there and the fire department are more then willing to testafy on my behalf so think about that no lawer can debate that have a great day

Comments

• So
    Mercedez Benz - Techical support
    Sovereign Mercedez Benz of Brooklyn, NY
    Brooklyn
    New York
    sovereignmb.com

#

I bought a C280 from them in Nov 09. Problems, starting right away. Mechanical noise, shifting problems and the car stalls while you shift from park in to drive... The first 2 problems where fixed but but they never toke care of the stalling problem. I brought the car 3 more times at the dealer but all they said was "do you wan out of the car" which meant basically me trading in and losing 10K...They made no effort on fixing the car, they never really investigated my car's problem. They claim they drove the car and nothing happen while the car stalled on me getting out of their parking lot. If anyone knows a good reason for a car to stall please enlighten me. There was no effort of any kind to solve that problem and at the end they tell me to call customer service... Once they made a sale, they do not wanna waste their time with you anymore...
    I will file every complaint possible with every agency i can including consumer affairs, BBB, attorney's general office and will send emails to every news channel there is here in NY. I paid over $28 000.00 for a car that stalls on me, can you blame me ?

Arben

• So
      1st of Aug, 2010

I forgot to mention a few names.
    Ertan, the assistant service manager. Every time i wan to speak with him lately he is either away from his desk or out for lunch. Ignores my voice mails. Why is he hiding ??? Why don't you face your customer???? Is this tolerable at MB dealers???
    Christian, the sales manager. He was the sweetest guy while negotiating the sale but do not try to approach him with anything once there is no money or commission to make because he will ignore your calls. Same as Ertan...
    The shop foreman I do not remember his name. He says if there is no lights on the dash board he cannot do anything. There was no light on board for my shifting problems either, or for the cranking noise i was getting but they booth got fixed... To me he is just incompetent.

• Cm
      1st of Aug, 2010

can you go above him and talk to the service manager himself ?

please repliy asap

done

i made my complaint

• 4n
      8th of Dec, 2010

Wow, so many problems with this.
    1. This is not a direct line to Mercedes-Benz. This is a CONSUMER complaint forum - nothing on this site actually goes beyond this site. This is just for people who have been scammed to let other people know "hey, don't use this company/product".
    2. Your story stinks of lies. You can never use your hand again due to second degree burns? Hmm...I received 3rd degree burns to 60% of my body when the gas line I was repairing exploded when the client opened the valve too early...that was only four years ago and hey, I've got full mobility again!
    3. Learn how to type, spell, and use punctuation, please...it's pretty hard to understand what you're trying to say when you say "use" instead of "you" and your entire multi-paragraph complaint is in ONE SENTENCE.

You fail, sir.

• 4n
      8th of Dec, 2010

Oh you're so right! Thanks, I completely missed that in the illegitimacy of the entire post. Not to mention carpal tunnel is actually pretty easy to get treated.

15th of Dec, 2010