Mercedes-benz South Africa / Repairs and servicing
I bought a Mercedes A170 for it's safety features, trustworthiness and ever thing else that goes along with the Merc-name.
MY CAR HAVE BROKEN DOWN FIVE TIMES - LEAVING ME AT THE SIDE OF THE ROAD (USUALLY AT NIGHT). IT HAS BEEN TO 3 DIFFERENT DEALERSHIPS, NOT ONE OF WHICH WAS ABLE TO FIX THE PROBLEM.
The number of excuses for not wanting to give me roadside assistance are endless and the persons answering the phones at Mercedes-SA useless.
I now drive in fear of when my car will break down again, have to limit the areas I go to and can't make appointments in the fear of me not being able to make them on time.
Mercedes Benz - trustworthy? DEFINITELY NOT!!!
Anyone considering buying a Mercedes should reconsider. Even with my extended motor plan, the service has been nothing more than a great disappointment!
More Mercedes-benz South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz - Failed Heated Seat Causing Fire 
- Mercedes Benz Research & Development India Pvt Ltd. (MBRDI) - Wicked management, strict notice period 3 months 
- Mercedes Benz Of Tampa Bay - Discrimination based on race and sex!
- Mercedes-Benz - India - Frustrated and dejected customer service 
- Mercedesa Benz - 2003 sl500 gas tank 
- Mercedes-Benz International - cla220 engine light
- Giza National Automotive (GNA) - Mercedes-Benz Egypt, Pyramids Heights Showroom - customer service complaint
- Mercedes-Benz International - repairs not being done because of lack of parts, or so they claim.
- Mercedes Benz - mercedes mechanics are fitters so never ever be without a maintenace plan ever
- Mercedes Benz of Vereeniging (New Vaal Motors) - engine light