Men's USA / polyester suit represented as wool
I ordered a tuxedo represented on the web site and on my receipt as Super 120 wool.
It came with no fabric tag that made me suspicious. Men's USA confirmed I got the correct tux and insist it is wool. I took it to a local cleaner and a taylor and they all confirm it is Polyester.
I searched the web for the same brand and model number and sure enough the same tux is shown represented by other retailers as a Polyester/Rayon blend. Not wool. There is a lot of difference in Polyester vs Wool with regard to price. So not only did I not get what i wanted and I paid too much for it. The fact the tag is missing leads me to believe this is intentional fraud.
More Men's USA Complaints & Reviews
- Men's USA - fraud alert! 
- Men's USA - terrible company 
- Men's USA - rip off activity 
- Men's USA - mis-advertisement 
- Men's USA - awful company 
- Mensusa - big rip off
- Mensusa - they use stolen pictures
- Men's USA - wrong size suit, no refund, tough luck! 
- [Resolved] MensUSA.com - men’s suits, tuxedos, blazers and accessories
- Men's USA - wedding suit complaint