Menardsrude service

Went in to use a Lowe's 10% coupon to purchase a hose hideaway & ceiling fan. Was told that I wasn't allowed to use the coupon on sale items when I had previously used it on items on sale before have the receipt to prove it. The manager Gus was rude and accused me of arguing when I was trying to have a discussion and find out when and why the policy changed and why consumers aren't notified. He was in my face and rude and completely inappropriate. I left without a purchase nor will I ever be returning. Have never had any customer service issues at Lowes and maybe I should have just used it at Lowes instead of trying to use it at Menards and give them some business. I'll be sure to be giving my business elsewhere especially considering Menards prices and customer service are so poor and completely mismanaged. I told the manager I understood policies changes, but wanted to know where I can find out the policy and he said we don't have to post every single policy we have. I said as a consumer how are we supposed to know the policy if it's not stated somewhere where we can read and have full disclosure.

Mi

Comments

• Up
      Mar 02, 2014

Menards does not allow using the Lowes 10% coupon on sale items...never have, never will. If you received it in the past, it was in error.