Menards / bad roof metal panels

1 Brandon, FL, United States

In May of 2018 I ordered mill finished roof panels from your store in Rhinelander and was informed it would take 6-8 weeks for delivery. In july I had them delivered to Gaastra Mi. for a August install. When I opened the shipping package the panels were corroded together. As part of the roofing project I rented a lift from United rentals to do the install at a cost of $2407.00. I also was forced to install a temporary roof and peel and stick on the project to insure the project was water tite. The cost of that extra roof was $1368.06. A HT peel and stick had to be used in order for the new panels could be attached at a later date. Menards in Rhinelander did agree to a store credit for the bad metal but that has left me with a large deficit in my budget for the home I'm building. I'm hoping you will come to some arrangement to offset the extra expense that was incurred. I've got a long way to go on the house so a store credit for the total amount is agreeable to me. My name is Jeff Marshek my co. name is JD Contractors Inc. #[protected]. I'm a long time customer. Total price extras $3775.06

Je