Menards / annual contractor rebate

Apr 27, 2015
I haven't received my annual contractors rebate (contractors card) I asked customer service at the store and was told to call number on the back of the card. Apparently Capital One handles their credit card accounts. After a 1/2 hour of pushing buttons on phone I was told to call another number. No help, just recordings of free offers by Capital One. I was never able to speak to a real person. Now what do I do?

N  8th of Nov, 2010 by

Menards - Don't stand behind their products

Menards sells low quality merchandise. So when something breaks-and it will-they claim the item is "not in our system"I have seen lately how the stores attitude has been screw the customer.I just cut up my menards charge card so this is one customer who's had enough.
N  8th of Nov, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
If you have your receipt, how can they claim an item is not in their system?
N  11th of Feb, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
If you wait years and years to return an item, it may have been discontinued and is no longer in their computer system since they no longer sell it. People unfortunately think that because they buy something they can return it when it stops working a long time later. Honestly, sometimes you get what you pay for!
N  10th of Mar, 2015 by

Menards - Online handling fee

Ordered items online for store pick-up. At the check out screen, after entering personal information, the totals show $7 fee for in store pick-up handling. This is ridiculous!!! Other stores promote the in-store pick-up service. It is insane for Menards to charge for this. I did not place the order.

Menards Logo Menards