Melaleuca / online scam!
I was browsing the web where I can about this program. I emailed them. Said why not and it's worth a try, and had only cost me $1.00 to sign up. Well I asked every question under the book. My one question, 'Do I have to purchase anything monthly?' They said no. I asked them again, but in a different form 'So I do not have to put out any money a month for this?' They replied just for the material that it cost you to advertise. But non towards their products. I sat in an hour length phone call. The only thing it went over and over again on was how much money you can make, and all the promotions going on.
Well the next month came along, and well let's just say I felt real low trying to purchase something for my newborn at the store. Because I knew I have money on my credit card, and it was denied. This one wonderful lady offered to pay for my items, but I said no thank you and called my credit card company up right away.
Melaleuca had charged $34.98 or some amount to my credit card. I put a dispute on it and called up Melaleuca the following business day. They told me it was in the contract. I said 'OHNO!' I asked that question before hand. They then told me that if I would had read the contract it states it in there. Well see the only thing though, is that you give all your credit card information over the phone to the lead person. You don't actually see the contract.
It's just a big scam. I never bought any of their products because I told them that, I was in the middle of moving, and had NO extra money. So I could afford the $1.00 set up fee but not $34.98 or whatever the amount was a month.
More Melaleuca Complaints & Reviews
- Melaleuca - terrible experience! 
- Melaleuca - bought the vitamins and I got very sick from them 
- Melaleuca - points/ dollar amount 
- Melaleuca - can't cancel 
- Melaleuca - do not sign with this company 
- Melaleuca - Missing item on delivery 5758 (Sel Bella Nourishing & Strengthening OIl)
- Melaleuca - being treated unfair and like /i'm thief
- Melaleuca - not environment friendly at all as what said by company 
- Melaleuca - rip offs
- Melaleuca - not impressed