Medco / fake caller
A robot called and left a message saying my prescription has been approved. Please call [protected] so I did. Of course I had to give my name, address, DOB and phone number. Once I gave her all of this information..my whole life...she could not find me in the system. I told her to destroy the info she had written down and she claimed it is gone as soon as she writes it down. I am disabled and get a lot of medication through the mail so I never thought about this being a scam. So any one else trying to ge their prescriptions buyer beware.
More Medco Complaints & Reviews
- Medco - ** READ** SHROTAGE AND FRAUD! 
- Medco - Medco sucks 
- Medco - shortage of pain meds, shipping charge fraud 
- Medco - Hype and puffery 
- Medco - Refilling RX without authorization 
- Medco Healthcare Services - unpaid invoices since 2015
- Medco Healthcare Services - Interpreting Services Rendered for a Deposition Not paid!
- Medco Healthcare Services - Interpreting unpaid - fraud!
- Medco Healthcare Services - Interpretation assignment
- Medco Healthcare Services - They refuse to pay me for my services