Meaningful Beauty / won't refund my money

Des Moines, IA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-813-3826

Do not order from this company!!! First of all, the products you receive are tiny!!! Does it work? Who cares! The fact that they scam you into "auto pay" and charges will keep hitting your account and you will receive bogus vitamins without your authorization. I cancelled future shipments immediately and I still got charged three times. I ended up cancelling four times now and they still tell me that you will not see your credit until they receive their product back. A product I never ordered!!! Do not order from this company!!! And anyone who does and gets scammed, keep posting complaints and writing letters until they are out of business!!!

Ka

Comments

• Gl
      Oct 22, 2012

I ordered one day, got my package in two days of the 7 piece set of Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty. I call immediately after opening it to see how small the items are and to find out that I will be billed $50.00 + dollars a month for a three month supply. I called the number provided, explained that I had not opened anything; hadn't even taken it out of the box and wanted to get a return address. NO WAY! Not only would they not give ma a return address, they kept insisting I try it first and then return it! I called thee times; by then, I was very angry! I was then told I was being mailed a return label. Her it is three days later, and I get an e-mail saying my 60 day trial period has passed and no refund/no return! Thank goodness I bought it with paypal! They are taking care of it now! Do NOT BUY! If you do, use paypal!! Ha! My sister-in-law is actually friends with Cindy Crawford! I sent her the info and messages, too!