Meaningful Beauty European Anti Aging system / unauthorized shipments and charges

I ordered the cosmetic trial for my wife. They advertise to try it for 30 days and if you like it do nothing and you will continue to receive shipments and charges each month, or cancel within 30 days to stop the process. I ordered on May 2 and canceled on May 15. I received no further shipments/charges until Nov 15. When I called Meaningful Beauty they explained that the Rep had placed the account in a hold status until Nov and had not cancelled because I had said that my wife did like the make-up. They said it was my responsibility to call before Nov. I told them that I never authorized that. My call was to cancel future shipments. They told me that I could return the shipment and they would credit me less shipping and handling. I told them that was ridiculous and that I was not responsible for S&H on a product I didn't order. They backed off of hte S&H, but then told me it will take 2-3 weeks to receive the return shipping label, then 6-8 weeks for a refund. All told about 3 months to get a refund on their "no risk" trial offer. I will never order from them again. Be careful ordering from a company like this.

Lo