Mayflower Transit LLC / Worst move ever!
Just do not use them period!
The worst moving experience in my life and I have moved lots!
Empty promises, untrained packers, lies, non responsive...I could go on and on.
You will not get return phone calls.
Your driver will lie to you - tell you what he thinks you want to hear and then walk off the job with your paperwork and belongings.
Your belongings will be transferred to a different truck and you will not have any idea if everything makes it to a new truck.
You will be told that your delivery is on one date and take time off of work to find out it will not be arriving for another week to 10 days.
Your household goods that you worked hard for or have been in your family for years will be treated like trash! It will be a huge slap in the face!
You will be heartbroken, angry, frustrated, you will cry and scream at the way your belongings will arrive, if or when, at the other end.
And they will NOT care one bit!
Just do not hire them!
Top 10 Signs of a Crappy Move from Hell (yes, they are all true!):
10) You find a hole punctured through the door of the microwave.
9) Your custom-made birdhouse, handmade by her recently passed father, is half destroyed because it is not in a box despite her providing a specific box to pack it in. The missing custom-made mounting pole is found back in Longmont, Colorado after 3 weeks of searching.
8) The hot tub is packed on its side without taking off the top, destroying the arms and bracket for opening it and there are huge tears in the hot tub cover.
7) Your new Mac laptop and 15k Cannon Digital camera is missing.
6) Not a single box is marked with your name, contents, or even the room it came from.
5) You find a piece from a sentimental porcelain figurine lying in the gutter next to the moving truck.
4) You watch the crew take your several cases of wine out from the belly of the truck, rather than the cargo space, after two weeks of extreme heat and road vibration.
3) You see so many pieces of hardware, parts, and pieces on the truck floor that you insist on them sweeping the contents of the entire truck into a box, including the dirt and dust bunnies.
2) The team leader for the move puts all of the hardware for your furniture in his cargo pants pockets then walks out on the moving company never to be heard from again (before the delivery, of course). Nothing can be re-assembled when it is delivered.
1) The truck, with no crew for two more hours, shows up 10 days after it was originally promised. They have no paperwork, inventory list, or any idea what is yours or what should be on the truck.
Just find someone else - anyone else.
9 weeks later, you still will not have your belongings, you will still not be able to put your house together, and you will not even have one bed to offer your family. Best of all, they will all ignore you, point fingers, pass the buck, lie, lie, lie, never take responsibility, or do the right thing.