Maybelline New York / maybelline gel eyeliner

United States Review updated:

I decided to try out maybellines copper eyeliner gel and immediately after putting it on my eyes started to get this terrible stinging feeling along with a burning sensation that felt like my eyes were on fire. After about an hour of bearing through it I couldn't handle the pain anymore so I used makeup removal wipes to take it off. It still burned a great deal after taking it off. I then took a shower and washed my face several times since. Now nearly 6 hours later my eyes still feel like they are on fire, I also noticed they started to turn red as well as the skin around my eyes as well as my eyelids. They are also tearing up like crazy. When will this hoirrble burning sensation end??! It is insane to me that they would have a product like this on the shelves! My advice is to never buy a maybelline eyeliner unless you want to feel like someone set fire to your eyeballs.

Wi
Sep 19, 2017

Comments

• La
      Apr 07, 2019
    Maybelline New York - Great Lash Mascara
    New York

I just opened a new mascara and see that there is only half a brush. First time I've ever had this happen. I always use this mascara but today I had to go without it until I can stop at the store. I just thought I would mention it. What a bunmer!