Maybelline New York / maybelline gel eyeliner
I decided to try out maybellines copper eyeliner gel and immediately after putting it on my eyes started to get this terrible stinging feeling along with a burning sensation that felt like my eyes were on fire. After about an hour of bearing through it I couldn't handle the pain anymore so I used makeup removal wipes to take it off. It still burned a great deal after taking it off. I then took a shower and washed my face several times since. Now nearly 6 hours later my eyes still feel like they are on fire, I also noticed they started to turn red as well as the skin around my eyes as well as my eyelids. They are also tearing up like crazy. When will this hoirrble burning sensation end??! It is insane to me that they would have a product like this on the shelves! My advice is to never buy a maybelline eyeliner unless you want to feel like someone set fire to your eyeballs.
More Maybelline New York Complaints & Reviews
- Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner - strong irritation in eyes 
- Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner - Eye Burning & Headache from use 
- Maybelline Cosmetics - Siloutee Masacar, Maybellin 24 hour makeup 
- Maybelline Define A Lash - faulty product
- Maybelline Mascara - Unsealed Cosmetics 
- Maybelline New York - bought a maybelline newyork baby lips cherry lip balm and found it to be broken and hollow when opened.
- Maybelline New York - complaint about service at a store
- Maybelline New York - maybelline tattoo gel eyeliner
- Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner - irritation and itching in eyes
- Maybelline - unwanted solicitation emails