Maybankmisused of customer data

Hi,
I couldnt find any suitable place to lodge a acomplaint regarding one of Maybank staff at Jalan Raja Laut (near to Sogo) branch.
She is a teller, and she has used the data of my fiancee for her own benefit. i believed that is a misconduct!
This staff name is Farah Syazwani (as per name saved in my fiancee"s contact).
At first, my fiancee (Amirul) is a regular customer to do transaction in this branch as his office is close to this bank and his salary also deposited in Maybank account. However after he got promoted and once his salary has been up to almost 5digits, there is this number been miscalled him on daily basis. After few days, the caller disclosed as one of the Maybank staff and want to get to know him. They have been in contact for several months before i found out about this. My fiancee has come clean to me, and explain everything because he find out that this staff only wants to spend his money.
I believe both parties are guilty in this case, however she shouldnt use her customer's personal data to fulfill her needs. If she need somebody to sponsor her or be her sugar daddy, do it in correct way. Never ever misused the data which we, as customer has put trust on all of you!

In
Mar 18, 2015

Comments

• In

women nowadays~~

• Ha

HUMM...NEVER KNEW THIS COULD HAPPEN

• Se
      Jul 03, 2015

Used to face this situation also.
    this Maybank malay girl, because she wearing scarf but her face look like chinese, she talk and act to me in seducing manner.
    At this place, maybank jalan raja laut near sogo.
    I just want to change my withdrawal and purchase limit, but during her assistance, she purposely bump her body into me, n grab my hand.
    Its not professional.

• Me
      Sep 15, 2016

I went to Maybank branch in Ayer Keroh, Melaka to open a savings account and to apply for an ATM card. However, the officer told me the application for the opening of savings account has closed for today as there are too many people were going to open a savings account. That was ridiculous. You should provide service to customers instead of chasing them away.