Maybank / bad service of maybank johor premium outlets (jpo) malaysia
We want to complaint about the service of Maybank Johor Premium Outlets (JPO), has just had us there for our cheque clearing, but no employees serving at the counter. The reason stated "now is lunch times & please come back after 2pm, after our staff finish their lunch". Consequently, "security guard" do the stamp to our maybank cheque. Here we would like to ask whether it is appropriate in bank affairs can represent a security for bank employees to do the customer stamping cheque? Please cooperation superiors explain about this.
Beside that, "cheque slip form" is not allowed to take it due to "lunch times", and its able to be taken after the luch time (around 2pm). Request cooperation from the maybank top management to explain here, is it really that "cheque slip form" can not be taken at the time of 12.40pm? Are all bank staff lounging around time (12.30pm till 2pm). Please explain!
Its service staff JPO Maybank's very disappointing, always angry customer each time a customer comes to clearing cheque. As a bank staff they were not supposed to give way to customer service. It is their responsibility to serve the customer. This is not the first time they gave such a service but I persist to this day.
Hope the top management will review this and please give more cooperation between of Maybank's JPO staff and customer.
More Maybank Complaints & Reviews
- Maybank - maybank's poor customer service 
- Maybank Etiqa Insurance - services 
- Maybank - maybank car loan service
- Maybank - black listed 
- Maybank - cash stuck in cash deposit machine 
- Maybank - customer service
- Maybank - poor communications of staff
- Maybank Credit Card - unethical behaviour
- Maybank - customer service 
- Maybank - Bad experience with maybank's impatient and rude staff